Nes Ammim refers to
- the village in the Western Galilee
- the community of volunteers living there
- the company, Nes Ammim Center Ltd. which operates the Nes Ammim Hotel and other businesses such as the land development project and renting out avocado fields.
- the non-governmental organization represented by the Nes Ammim Centre of Learning and Dialogue.
- the supporting foundations and associations: In Germany the “Peter Beier Stiftung Nes Ammim Deutschland” and the “Nes Ammim Verein zur Förderung einer christlichen Siedlung in Israel”; in The Netherlands the “Stichting Nes Ammim Nederland”.
All parts of the organization are driven and connected by the joint desire to show solidarity with all people living in Israel and the Palestinian Territories and to facilitate dialogue amongst different groups of its population.
Both the Peter Beier Stiftung Nes Ammim Deutschland and the Stichting Nes Ammim Nederland each hold 50 percent of the shares of Nes Ammim Center Ltd.
The Boards of the German and Dutch organizations work closely together with the Israel-based administration of Nes Ammim. Their tasks include contributing to further development of the Nes Ammim profile, fund raising, recruiting volunteers, communication, and maintaining contact with local churches and other supporting organizations and individuals.
Local Dialogue Committee
While the Centre of Learning and Dialogue organises the dialogue work, a local committee of five Israelis takes the main strategic decisions and provides its support where necessary. The committee, established in 2008, comprises renowned Jews and Arabs with a rich experience in dialogue work.
Christian Fellowship Committee
After the positive experience with the Local Dialogue Committee, in 2010 a second local committee has been established, the Christian Fellowship Committee. It was established to foster fruitful relationships between Palestinian Arab Christian communities in the Galilee and the churches in Europe that are connected to Nes Ammim.